The recruitment policy of E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited, Publishers of RubyPlus aims to select well-qualified staff with a high degree of professionalism. To achieve this goal, our selection procedures are streamlined to guarantee maximum transparency and equal treatment for all candidates. We believe in our people. The greatness of Imagination comes from all those within it. Individuals with diverse skills and backgrounds, drawn from every discipline to work in one common purpose.
We provide competitive reward and benefit packages. Our intention is to attract, retain and motivate talented people across relevant disciplines.On this basis, we work hard to integrate social balance and equal opportunities whilst preserving the standards that help us make our mark.
To join us, send your resume to email@example.com
You can also apply for any of the available position(s)
(1) Job Title: Confidential Secretary
Compiling correspondence, maintaining the employer's calendar and scheduling travel and accommodations are duties of this job.
Exemplary planning, research and executive support skills are required. The highest level of discretion is mandatory.
A minimum of O.N.D. in relevant discipline.
Extensive secretarial experience in a corporate or executive setting is an asset.
Demonstrated ability to maintain classified, personal communications and files is preferred
Note: Candidate should not be more than 27 years old.
Send your Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the Job Title as the subject of mail.
(2) Job Title: (Professional) Graphic Artists
Job Description: Uses knowledge of current graphic design software to produce graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, films, packaging, and informative and instructional material through a variety of media outlets such as websites and CD-ROMs, and any other identified medium.
· Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
· Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
· Use computer software to generate new images.
· Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
· Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
· Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
· Familiar with layouts and designs suitable for Magazine publications and web pages
· Must have expert knowledge with Corel Draw, InDesign and other Adobe Creative Suites
· Technical Skills and prowess in Graphics
(3) Job Title: Freelance Writers
Job Description: Staff writers are responsible for providing standard content, such as news reports, reviews and features
· Carrying out research
· Writing content for publication and archiving
· Attending conferences, events or seminars
· Communicating with other staff and people in the industry
· Candidates must possess a minimum of HND or B.Sc. in any Social science or Arts related discipline
· Ability to write original articles and meet deadlines
· Candidates must be able to rewrite and revise works (often several times) following feedback.
· Candidate must be highly versatile and be able to produce high quality creative work, and can relate to/has an interest in all or any relevant category.
· Ability to type what you write and email it
· Possesses sharp research and interviewing skills and have a penchant for crafting quality, witty pieces and in-depth feature articles.
· Access to the use of Internet
· Ability to professionally cover news stories and deliver within stipulated period.
· Candidates should not be above 35 years of age.
· Experience is an added advantage
Send your resume/CV to email@example.com with the Job Title as the Subject of mail.
Prospective Freelance Writers are expected to write an original article not more than 1000 words on any subject matter of their choice relevant to teenagers.
The following could serve as a guide.
Areas of Interest:
1. Short Stories (Fiction or Non-Fiction)
3. Relevant News Bits and Gists
4. Food Recipes
6. Educative Articles e.t.c.
Send your articles to firstname.lastname@example.org