The following are 23 facts about the human body that might seem unbelievable but are FACTS;
1. The nose can remember up to 50 000 scents.
2. Sweat is odourless, it is the bacteria on the skin that mingles with it and produces body odour.
3. A human baby has over 60 more bones more than an adult.
4. An average person produces about 25 000 quarts of saliva in a lifetime enough to fill two swimming pool.
5. Ears and nose never stop growing.
6. When awake, the human brain produces enough electricity to power a small light bulb.
7. People with blue eyes have a higher alcohol tolerance.
8. Your heartbeat changes and mimics the music you listen to.
9. Within three days of death, the enzymes that once digested food begin to eat the body.
10. Your heart will pump about 1.5 million barrels of blood during a lifetime enough to fill 200 train tank cars.
11. Your taste buds are replaced every ten days.
12. One out of every 200 people have an extra rib.
13. Your mouth is made of the same skin cells as a vagina.
14. Eating too much meat can accelerate your body’s biological age.
15. We can’t digest grass because our bodies don’t have what it takes to break down the cellulose found in the plant.
16. Your brain uses 20% of the total oxygen and blood in your body.
17. Your bones are composed of 31% water.
18. There are 100,000 miles of blood vessels in an adult human body.
19. Your body has enough iron in it to make a metal nail 3 inches long.
20. All of the bacteria in our body collectively weighs about 4 pounds.
21. The human body produces about a litre (0.26 gal) of mucus per day.
22. There are more than 100 types of cancers; any part of the body can be affected.
23. Sleeping less than 7 hours each night reduces your life expectancy.