Its that dreadful period again! the time when teenagers and adults hopeful about entering the university write the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination simply known as UTME or JAMB. the most anxious part of this whole process is not actually writing the exams; it is checking the result. whether good or bad, here are different reactions students have when they check their results.
- The reilgous ones who have gone to sow seed in the church and are expecting 401
- The ones who keep checking jamb portal like live scores
- The private university candidates who are not bothered about getting 4 out of 400
- The ones that already know their fate and are looking for ways to lie to their parents their system had problems
- The regular customers that have written jamb more than 9 times are just looking for 200 so they can study animal husbandry
- The ones that didn’t read and are begging to make another animal swallow the results
- The ones that are indifferent about their results because at the end of the day, their university certificate might not get them one naira.
- The studious ones who are really bothered because they know their future depends on it.