Updates

No admission cut off mark yet- JAMB

By: Bisola Bello April 16, 2018
JAMB

The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB has debunked claims that it has announced the cut-off mark for the 2018 UTME.

The board’s Head of Media and Information Department, Dr Fabian Benjamin said no such cut-off mark, whether for programmes or institutions had been released by the exam body.

The JAMB’s spokesman also said that no cut-off mark will be decided upon by the exam body without the involvement of the stakeholders.

“We want to seize this medium to debunk such rumours as they are malicious and wicked as they are designed to defraud innocent Nigerians, especially parents and guardians as well as other stakeholders.

“No cut-off marks will ever be decided upon without the usual policy meeting which has been scheduled to hold sometime in June and which is to be chaired by the Minister of Education, Malam Adamu Adamu.

“Until that is done, every other thing that is being paraded as the cut-off mark is fictitious and therefore, the public is hereby warned not to fall prey to these fraudsters.

“In the same vein, any institution that has commenced any form of admission without the official cut-off mark as would be decided upon at the June policy meeting is doing so illegally,” Benjamin warned”.



Author

Comments

No comments found.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *