The watermelon pizza is not your regular old pastry. This is a mixture of fruit that is light, healthy and simple to make and it requires no cooking.
Here is how to make it:
- 1 watermelon.
- 1 cup Greek yogurt.
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, sliced in half.
- 1/2 cup raspberries.
- 1/2 cup blueberries.
- 1/2 cup blackberries.
- 1 tablespoon honey.
- cut off half of the watermelon from the middle, about 2-3 inches thick.
- spread your yogurt around the water melon leaving a little space were your pizza crust is.
- place your fruits as little or more as you would prefer.
- sprinkle honey for more flavour if you like.
- cut to the size you want, and enjoy.